VacOil™ Hydraulic Oil De-airing and Filling Stations
APS Technology's VacOil systems are designed to separate and remove air, water, solvents, light petrocarbons and particulate contaminants from hydraulic oil with minimal operator intervention. Applications include downhole drilling equipment and other hydraulic systems where dissolved gas can cause pump cavitation and particulates can clog passages, preventing valves from sealing properly.
- Designed for mobility
- Compatible with US and European power sources
- Seal-less circulating pump
- Rapid filter replacement using commercial, spin-on particulate filter
- 10-minute setup time
- Requires minimal operator supervision
- Oil heater reduces viscosity and gas solubility
- Capability to evacuate tools prior to filling
- Capability to evacuate and fill via a single port or circulate through dual ports
- Oil filling can be completed by pumping or by vacuum draw
- Translucent reservoir for visibility
- Built-in ground fault interrupter
- Pressure-limiting magnetic pump coupling
TOP OF PAGE // Specifications subject to change without notice.