APS’s APSPlot™ software is a complete plotting package with easy-to-use graphical user interface. This package allows the user to quickly configure and plot API RP 31A compliant logs based on Measured Depth (MD), True Vertical Depth (TVD) and time scales. Configured header and log formats and styles can be stored as templates, separate from the log data, so that identical log presentations can be easily applied to all data sets for specific customer or situations. Logs and templates can be created using SI (metric) or English units.
APSPlot offers unparalleled ease-of-use, including:
- Rapid plot creation: A 3-track plot can be created in 10 mouse clicks
- 1-click track mnemonic change
- Straightforward, intuitive changes to track or plot scaling
- Multiple simultaneous open logs
- Simple, robust PDF output
- Straightforward insertion of casing, coring, connection and sliding symbols and annotations
APSPlot works as a seamlessly integrated component of APS’s SureShot™ Control Center version 5 (SSCC™ v5), our time-proven SureShot suite of MWD / LWD operating software, or as a standalone application. When combined with SSCC v5’s integrated SQL database:
- Plots are always derived from the most current SSCC data
- SSCC’s time, depth, bit run and download event filtering tools may be applied to plots and traces
- Plot headers and footers may be automatically populated by SSCC
- SSCC enables the user to construct a well plot from multiple sidetracks
A 30-day free trial version of APSPlot is available for download. Please contact us for details.