APS Technology, Inc., together with its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "APS") is pleased to welcome you to our Web Site. Please be aware that by using this Site you agree to these terms and conditions ("Terms"). APS may revise these Terms from time to time. If for any reason you do not agree or cannot comply with these Terms, you are not entitled to use this Site or avail yourself of any of its information or materials.
- Use of Materials.
- All information such as text, data, charts, graphics, or photographs on this Site ("Materials") are owned and copyrighted by APS or by third parties who have permitted APS to reprint their Materials. Materials may only be accessed and used in accordance with these Terms and any misuse of Materials is strictly prohibited.
- Visitors to this Website ("Users) may download one copy of the Materials from the public areas of this Site for personal or internal use only. Users may not: (i) reproduce or alter the Materials; (ii) use the Materials for any commercial purpose (other than obtaining information about the APS products or services to which the Materials relate), or for any public display; or (iii) remove from the Materials any copyright, confidentiality or other notations relating to intellectual property rights.
- Those Users that have purchased APS products or services ("Customers") may download Materials from their designated Customer Area on this Site for internal business use only. Customers may not (i) alter those Materials; (ii) use those Materials for any commercial purpose (other than in connection with the use of the APS products or services to which they relate), or for any public display; or (iii) remove from those Materials any copyright, confidentiality or other notations relating to intellectual property rights. Customers may reproduce Materials downloaded from their designated Customer Area but only to the extent necessary to meet their internal business needs. Unless otherwise indicated all Materials posted in a Customer Area are confidential and Customers agree (i) to protect and maintain those Materials in the strictest confidence; (ii) to not, directly or indirectly, disclose those Materials to any third party and (iii) to restrict access to those Materials to only those of its employees or representatives whose access is required and who have agreed to maintain those Materials in confidence.
- Customers agree to provide true and accurate information when logging in to their Customer Area. Customers further agree to maintain the confidentiality of their password, and that they are solely responsible for all activities that occur under their password. Customers must notify APS immediately of any unauthorized use of their password or other suspected or known breach of security to the Site. APS reserves the right to restrict or eliminate a Customer's access to the Site for any reason.
- Users agree to refrain from using the Site or Materials in a manner that violates any foreign, international, federal, state or local law, rule, regulation, order, or other statute. Users further agree to refrain from attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Site or other accounts associated with APS, interfering or disrupting the Site, or using any reverse engineering or extraction methods to circumvent the navigational structure to gather unauthorized data or information through the Site.
- Materials on this Site may be outdated or contain inaccuracies and omissions. APS may revise the Materials or the products, programs or services to which they relate at any time and without notice.
- Marks. Unless otherwise indicated in writing, all corporate and company names, logos, domain names, distinctive brand features, registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks indicated on this Site, the look and feel of the Site, or any symbol on the Site that if used may cause confusion ("Marks") are the properties of APS or the third parties to whom ownership of those Marks is attributed. Marks may not be used imitated, or copied, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of APS or other rightful owner.
- Export Controls. Some Materials on this Site may be subject to export controls imposed by the United States ("Restricted Materials") and, if so, may not be exported or re-exported, to certain locations outside the United States or may not be downloaded to or from within those locations. Each User of this Site represents to being familiar with the United States Department of Commerce and other laws and regulations concerning the export or re-export of United States technical information and data and agrees to abide by all those laws and regulations. In no event may any Restricted Materials be downloaded by or exported or otherwise provided to any national or resident of any country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods, including but not limited to Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Syria and Taliban controlled areas of Afghanistan or to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated National or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders.
- Links. APS is not responsible for the contents of any sites that are linked to this Site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by APS of a site. Use of any linked site is at the User's sole risk. Prior to use, Users should refer to the terms and policies of each linked site.
- No Warranties and Limitation of Liability.
- THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, APS MAKES NO AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIESIN CONNECTION WITH ANY USE OF THIS SITE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING IN ANY WAY, APS DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE OR TIMELY, OR THAT THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OR VIRUSES ORTHAT ANY USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, FROM ANY APS PARTY, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, WILL NOT CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL APS BE LIABLE OR OTHERWISE RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE IN ANY WAY TO THE USE OF THIS SITE OR TOANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED ON, FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE.
- THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
- Idemnification. The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold APS harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, costs, or attorneys' fees that parties may incur as a result of or arising from a User's violation of the Terms. The User agrees to cooperate with APS in good faith with respect to any relevant claims, audits, or investigations.
- Miscellaneous. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between APS and the User, superseding any prior agreements between APS and the User with respect to the relevant subject matter. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut, without effect to its choice of law provisions. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Information APS Collects
Through this Site, APS gathers Personal Information ("PI") and Usage Data ("UD") from visitors to the Site ("Users"). PI includes information that identifies a person such as a name, company, address, telephone number, and email address. UD includes information that does not identify a specific person, but a User's IP address, computer type, and Internet browser.
A User is not required to provide any PI when visiting this Site, but may voluntarily do so when entering information on the Customer page of this Site, the Information Request page of this site, or when submitting a resume and other job application information on the Career page of this Site.
How APS Uses the Collected Information
APS uses all PI collected through this Site's Career page for the sole purpose of evaluating job applications for current or future job openings at APS. When Users apply for available positions through this Site's Career page, APS may use their PI to evaluate whether they are suitable for an opening at APS.
APS uses PI collected through this Site's Customer page to evaluate which customers are logging on the Site and taking advantage of its useful information. APS will sometimes send notices regarding software and equipment updates, as well as other information useful to customers using their stored PI.
APS uses all PI collected through this Site's Contact US page to respond to Users' inquiries. An APS sales representative follows up with a User if a more detailed response is required. After action is taken, the request is deleted.
APS does not use any UD that identifies a specific User. APS uses anonymous information collected by an American third party to analyze general Site traffic and usage patterns. This information is anonymous to the third party as well.
APS employs an American third party to maintain, repair, and enhance the functionality and appearance of this Site. The third party does not come into contact with any collected PI or other stored information transmitted through this Site.
APS will never sell PI or UD, or otherwise distribute it in bad faith.
This Site contains links to third-party Web Sites. APS does not have control over these third-party Web Sites and is not liable for their privacy policies or the contents of the links. The links are provided for convenience only, and APS is not responsible for any PI or UD Users may provide on those links.
If Users would like to review, modify, or suppress any PI submitted through this Site, Users can do so, to the extent permitted by law, by contacting APS. If needed, APS may require Users to identify themselves so that APS can properly respond to their requests.
Although it is impossible to eliminate all risks, APS has implemented commercially reasonable measures to protect against unauthorized access and data extraction.
APS has the right to change this Policy, and may do so without notice. APS will not reduce Users' rights through subsequent changes.
If APS becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of its assets, APS will ensure the confidentiality of any PI and UD involved in the transaction.